Have you guys gotten into juicing yet? If you haven’t, you should try it! It’s a fun and tasty way to pack a ton of healthy nutrients into a drinkable treat that’ll make you feel great. Here is my favorite green juice recipe!
- (You pretty much can put any greens you have in your kitchen!)
- Fistly, chop your greens, and cut your apples in small chunks.
- Next, put all your veggies and apples in the blender.
- Add a little bit of water. ( sometimes I use coconut water, it’s really good!)
- Blend your mixture in the blender until nice and smooth. And then add a squeeze of lime. (I put 1 lime, but you can put more or less. It depends on how you like it.)
- Last step, pass it through a strainer or filter and press down with a spoon.
- And the green juice is ready to be served!
I hope you like this detox green juice. It’s very easy to make and you don’t even need a juicer! I try to make juice as often as I can now, especially in the morning! It’s really refreshing and a good way to start your day. By the way, if you are busy or lazy sometimes, or have to travel a lot. You can use a green power. I found one from organifi. They have many selections for you to choose. If you’re interested, the link is here > organifi green juice
Anyway, I hope you like the recipe. If you try it out, let me know how it goes! See you next time guys!