- 2 cups of chickpeas
- Veggies (I use corn, cabbage, tomato and cucumber.)
- Lime juice
- blend the cooked chickpeas in the food processor or blender with some coriander, a few cloves of garlic, and some salt.
- Once finish blending, form the mixture in to balls. (I like to flat them a bit, so they’re faster to cook.)
- Place your falafel in an oven until golden brown.
- Blend tahini together with some salt, 1-2 cloves of garlic, and some water.
- Blend until smooth.
- Put some veggies on a tortilla wrap. (If you like spicy, spread some hot sauce on the wrap first.)
- Add your falafel, and drizzle the dressing on top.
- Wrap the tortilla together and it’s ready to be served!