- 3 cups of cashew nuts
- 1 and 1/4 a cup of oats
- 1/4 cup of dates
- 1 cup of syrup (I use coconut syrup)
- 3 tablespoons of lime or lemon juice
- Pure Vanilla extract
- Blend oats and dates together in a food processor or a blender until it stick together like a dough.
- Press the crust mixture in a muffin tray. (Put a parchment paper under so it’s easier for to take them out)
- Soak the cashew nuts in warm water for 2 hours. (It may takes longer depend on how big your nuts are)
- Remove the water and pour the soaked cashew nuts in the blender or food processor.
- Add lime or lemon juice, syrup, a few drops of pure vanilla extract and about 4 tablespoons of water.
- Blend the mixture until very smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture on the crusts.
- Place in a freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Topped with some jam or fruits for decoration.