- 1 and 1/2 cup of oats
- 1/2 a cup of nuts (I use Almonds)
- 1/2 a cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 a cup of syrup
- 2 and 1/2 cup of dates
- 1/2 a cup of coconut milk
- 1/2 a cup of dark chocolate
- Blend oat and nuts in the blender.
- Pour in peanut butter and syrup and mix together until it becomes a dough.
- Put the crust mixture in a tray, spread out evenly and press it tightly.
- Put in the fridge .
- Soak the dates for about half an hour.
- Remove the water and pour the dates in the blender with some coconut milk, pure vanilla extract, a pinch of salt, and a bit of water (if it’s too dense).
- Blend the mixture until smooth.
- Pour the caramel on the crust and spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle some nuts or seeds on top (optional).
- Put it in the freezer for about an hour.
- Melt some dark chocolate and drizzle on the caramel cake.